We begin the contracting process with a free in-home consultation to determine the size and scope of your specific project, and provide you with an on-the-spot estimate that remains valid for two months. We can begin production shortly after the initial paperwork has been completed. While we try to cover every aspect of the project during this consultation, we encourage our clients to come to us with any additional questions or requests throughout the various stages of their production.
- We use the highest quality paint and materials from Sherwin Williams, but can also accommodate any other paint preferences you may have.
- Detailed written agreement prior to starting the work.
- We will never raise the estimated price.
- We provide free estimates that are detailed, thorough, and we can provide you several options to meet your budget.
- Payment plans are available. Call us for details.
- Save up to 10% off the price of the job by working with our schedule.